The Ruger® LCP® II .380 ACP Pistol features an alloy steel slide and barrel. Its glass-filled nylon grip frame boasts a textured finish, while its compact construction fits in a variety of holsters. Includes one 6-round magazine and a pocket holster.
Features and Benefits
- Please note, 6-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are not compatible with the LCP® II
- High-performance glass-filled nylon grip frame is textured to provide a comfortable and secure hold
- Crisp, short single-action trigger pull
- 6 1 capacity
- Alloy steel slide and barrel
- Compact 3.71″H design fits in a variety of holsters and provides concealed-carry options
- Includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide
- Easy-to-rack slide is designed to hold open after the last round ejection
- Also comes with a finger grip extension floor plate that can be added to the magazine
- Metal finish: Blued
- Product weight: 10.6 oz.
- Manual Safety: No
- Product length (in.): 5.17
- Front sight: Integral
- Magazine capacity: 6 1
- Barrel length (in.): 2.75
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 in.
- Rear sight: Integral
- Caliber: .380 ACP
What’s in the Box
- Finger-grip extension floor plate
- 6-round magazine
- Ruger® LCP® II .380 ACP Pistol
- Pocket holster
There are no reviews yet.